FCA commands authority with its formidable lineup of law enforcement vehicles. The purpose-built team of Dodge Charger Enforcer, Ram Special Service and Dodge Durango Special Service offers proven capabilities. Designed to protect those who protect us, each vehicle features comprehensive safety and security features, including the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system and advanced multistage air bags.
2017 Dodge Charger Enforcer
The 2017 Dodge Charger Enforcer excels in a field where nothing less than excellence will suffice, and where standards for reliability are at their highest. Available all-wheel drive provides enhanced manoeuvrability, handling and traction, and an exhaustive list of standard police equipment guarantees that every Enforcer is exceptionally capable and versatile.
The 2017 Charger Enforcer equipped with the award-winning 3.6L PentastarTM VVT V6 with 292 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 8.65 seconds and can stop from 100 to 0 km/h in 40.6 m (133.2 ft) The Charger Enforcer equipped with the legendary 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 with 370 horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.83 seconds and stops from 100 to 0 km/h in 40.8 m (133.9 ft).
- Available AWD with active transfer case and front axle disconnect
- Standard Secure Park, which prevents an idling vehicle from being driven when the key fob is not present
- Available Fleet Park Assist Group with ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera and Park-Sense® Rear Park Assist System12
2017 Ram Special Service
The 2017 Ram Special Service exemplifies the legendary performance and dependability of the iconic Ram 1500. Its capabilities are further augmented by an extensive list of standard features assembled with the needs of police, border and security personnel in mind.
Heavy duty in attitude and design, this 2017 Ram 1500 Crew Cab model covers it all: impressive comfort and capability with proven strength – ideal credentials for a Special Service pickup. This generous interior delivers impressive comfort for 5, unique rear in-floor storage bins (removable and drainable), and underseat storage. To that, add 4x4 engineering, a heavy-duty 220-amp alternator, a 5-foot 7-inch cargo bed with available factory-installed spray-in bedliner, and available Class IV hitch receiver delivering commercial-grade towing and payload numbers.
- Available RamBox® Cargo Management System with cargo bed extender/divider, tie-down cleats and pickup box lighting
- 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 with FuelSaver MDS technology, 395 horsepower and 410 lb-ft of torque
- Class-Exclusive Multilink Coil Spring Rear Suspension47 – standard
2017 Dodge Durango Special Service
The 2017 Dodge Durango Special Service provides the utmost in utility for police forces and emergency response personnel. Powered by the award-winning 3.6L PentastarTM VVT V6 or the available 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8, this vehicle offers both performance and practicality in the most demanding driving situations.
The fully equipped Durango SS is available with 2 outstanding engine choices – the 3.6L PentastarTM VVT V6 or the available venerable 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 with 360 horsepower and 390 lb-ft of torque. From there, multiple improvements to the civilian version serve to set this Durango SS dramatically apart – features like a spacious interior for people and cargo, benchmark performance, innovative technology and over 60 available safety and security features.
- Equipped with a dual battery system (650 and 130 amp) for Engine Stop/Start technology with the 3.6L Pentastar VVT V6
- Available with ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera and Park-Sense® Rear Park Assist System12
- Skid Plate Group offers added protection for front suspension, fuel tank, transfer case and underbody - available
Let us contact you
Fill out a simple form and we’ll get in touchRequest information
Download the brochure
Get all the details and specsDownload PDF