Build a team with FCA that will command authority at first sight. Choose from a Dodge Charger Enforcer, a Ram Special Service or a Dodge Durango Special Service vehicle. Your fleet comes packed with many Best-in-Class and Class-Exclusive standard equipment and features. Then, you can customize your fleet with many optional enhancements or package details – the choice is all yours.
2018 Dodge Charger Enforcer
The 2018 Dodge Charger Enforcer delivers Best-in-Class all-wheel-drive (AWD) technology78 for enhanced manoeuvrability, handling and acceleration. Its driver-centric cockpit includes extensive police-duty upgrades and state-of-the-art technologies. Plus, it's backed by a 5-year/160,000-kilometre Powertrain Extended Service Plan. It's the perfect vehicle to add to your fleet.
The 2018 Charger Enforcer comes with 3.6L Pentastar™ Variable Valve Timing (VVT) V6 engine with 5-speed Auto/Stick™ automatic transmission and RWD (27A). You have the option to go with a 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 engine with FuelSaver Multi-Displacement System (MDS) and available AWD. The V6 engine outputs 292 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque, while the V8 outputs with 370 horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque.
- Heavy-duty 4-wheel antilock disc brakes with Brake Assist, Ready Alert Braking and Rain Brake Support – standard
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)17 with All-Speed Traction Control, Hill Start Assist and Electronic Roll Mitigation – Standard
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera16 – Standard
2018 Ram 1500 Special Service
The 2018 Ram 1500 Special Service truck is a feature-rich vehicle loaded with the necessities that police, border and security personnel need the most. FCA continues to build on the celebrated Ram brand in 2018 and will deliver a truck that will serve you very well. Add this Ram to your fleet today and tailor it to suit your needs.
With an Electronic shift-on-the-fly part-time transfer case, a Media hub with a remote USB port and auxiliary audio input jack, and a rear underseat compartment storage with second-row in-floor storage bins – the features just keep coming.
- Class-Exclusive multilink coil spring rear suspension82 – standard
- Electronic shift-on-the-fly part-time 4x4 system, and front and rear heavy-duty shock absorbers
- Special Service Group with reinforced door hinges, remote keyless entry, spot lamp wiring prep, two additional key fobs, and more
2018 Dodge Durango Special Service
Powered by the award-winning 3.6L Pentastar™ VVT V6, the 2018 Dodge Durango Special Service offers Best-in-Class standard fuel economy as efficient as 9.6 L/100 km highway.79 And if you’re looking for more muscle, there is a 5.7L HEMI® VVT V8 engine available as well. There so much more that comes with vehicle – read on to learn more.
Whichever of the 2 fantastic engines you choose, you get a fuel-efficient 8-speed automatic transmission. They come with standard All-Wheel Drive (AWD), and you can choose to power up with Best-in-Class towing of up to 3,265 kg (7,200 lb)81 with the available 5.7L HEMI® engine. These incredible features and an array of interior amenities, safety features, and other capabilities are offered as well.
- 4-wheel disc Antilock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution – Standard
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)17 with Hill Start Assist, Rain Brake Support, Ready Alert Braking, and Trailer Sway Control – Standard
- ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera and Park-Sense® Rear Park Assist16 – Standard
Want to learn more about fca fleet operations
Just fill out this form and we’ll get right back to you.Request information